Terms and Conditions
By using this web site you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions given below.
Purpose of asa-users.org
asa-users.org is the community hub for information and discussions about the astronomy-related hardware and software produced by Astrosysteme Austria (ASA). This site is intended to provide user-to-user help and support for amateur ASA users.
The content of this site is NOT official ASA documentation and should not be read or interpreted as originating from, or being approved by, ASA.
Disclaimer, Licensing & Privacy Statements
Summary of your rights and obligations
You are free to:
- Read and Print our articles and other media free of charge.
- Share and Reuse our articles and other media under free and open licenses.
- Contribute To and Edit content on this site.
Under the following conditions:
- Responsibility – You take responsibility for your edits (since we only host your content).
- Civility – You support a civil environment and do not harass other users.
- Lawful Behavior – You do not violate copyright or other laws.
- No Harm – You do not harm our technology infrastructure.
With the understanding that:
- You License Freely Your Contributions – you generally must license your contributions under a free and open license (unless your contribution is in the public domain).
- No Professional Advice – the content of articles and other projects is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.
Membership of asa-users.org (by registration) is required in order to be able to contribute or edit content to the site. Membership is not required merely to read or use content (although both members and non-members must comply with these terms and conditions, including the licensing statement).
Personal information supplied by members is subject to the Privacy Statement. However any unsolicited contact you receive as a result of personal information you have publicly released via your personal profile (Talk page) or elsewhere within this site is your responsibility.
Where members are considered to be seriously in breach of these terms and conditions their use of asa-users.org may be limited (e.g. by blocking) or suspended and any content that they have provided which is deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions may be removed.
You are encouraged to report objectionable material or inappropriate behavior to the Site Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org). We aim to ensure the matter is investigated in a timely manner.
Changes to these terms and conditions
We may occasionally make minor adjustments to our Terms and Condition to reflect changes to the system and in response to user feedback. As such we suggest you check the Terms and Conditions each time you visit this site. We will however notify users of any major changes to the Terms and Conditions via the homepage.